Friday, May 7, 2010

Another Journey

While packing for my flight tonight, my mind wonders. I have been preparing for this journey for quite some time. Writing a check list of important things to do and to prepare.
But I am actually on a journey 24 hours every day, for 7 days a week. My life journey on this temporary world is definitely nearing the end, each day, each minute. My life check list had been written and rewritten through out the years. There were many turning points, junctions, bumpy roads and smooth paths that I've trod on.

This is going to be a journey inside a journey.
A visit to the city that was conquered by the best army, lead by the best commander, as prophesied by Prophet Muhammad SAW.
The flight is 11 hours, time difference is 5 hours.

I hope to come back as a better person.
Amiin Ya Rabbal Aalamiin.

No comments: