Monday, December 28, 2009

A Happy Holiday

The recent long weekend was a happy one for me. Alhamdulillah...

It was my cousin's wedding, in Taiping, on Saturday. Since it was quite a distance to travel there, my brother suggested that we stay overnight in chalets in Taiping the day before the wedding. The plan was actually made few months back.

Thanks to my brother who volunteered to make the bookings for all of us, it was really a nice place with beautiful landscape and clean rooms.

Out of my 9 siblings, only 4 were able to make it, and another one came on the day of the wedding itself.

So, in total there were 21 of us, ranging from 7 months to 50 years old.


The children enjoyed playing in the pool ( no photos though, because my camera went kaput at that time...hmm). The pool is meant only for children, judging from the depth of the water, but still, adult supervision is a must.
The trip was actually meant for attending the wedding, but I forgot to take pictures of the newlyweds. In fact, there's no photos at all at the wedding. So, there's no evidence that we actually went to the wedding..haha..

The photo below was taken on the way back home.

Looking at the speed limit of 110kmh on the highway reminded me of the same number written on the highways in Germany, but the difference is that 110kmh there is not the limit but the recommended speed, because German autobahn(highway) has no speed limit.

As I was admiring the breathtaking scenery along the highways, I concluded that Malaysia, my home, has it's own beauty. And our highways are definitely comparable with the highways in Germany, if not better.

Traveling in Malaysia is always a pleasure, with no worries about halal food, resting area and most importantly comfortable surau to perform prayers, to worship HIM.

Alhamdulillah...
All praise and thanks to HIM, the One whom we must never forget at anytime, anywhere, at home or on holidays.

No comments: