Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Flower Girl


When I woke up this morning, I immediately went to check on my window. It was still dark and I couldn't really see them, but I knew there were many, because I could smell them. 
Last night, a friend had asked for the flowers, the one that had grown so tall that it reached my bedroom window. 

It was raining this morning and the plants in garden were all wet but they all looked so fresh.
I took out a ladder and started cutting the flowers.
By the time I was done, I was drenched, all wet.
However, Alhamdulillah....I managed to get enough as requested.

It is a special day today. 
It's the wedding day of a friend's daughter. 
And I am the flower girl.




 
But I won't be dressing up like a princess carrying the flowers for the wedding procession. Just imagine how hilarious it is to see a flower girl my age.
The flowers are meant for the bride's room. These flowers have such a sweet refreshing smell that it never fail to put a joyful smile on anyone's face. When these flowers are taken into a room, the smell would reach you even before you could see it. 
Subhaanallah...
I am delighted to be able to contribute a tiny bit of happiness into this joyous occasion.
May Allah bless the young couple and grant them true happiness the their marriage.
The flowers in the bride's room before being properly placed.


2 comments:

white said...

assalamu'alaikum madam... :)
sesuai lagi jadi flower girl, insyaAllah... (lama xusik mdm) :) maaf byk2 sbb lama xcontact mdm, nak wish masa ramadhan and raya pun xdapat sbb no phone mdm dh hilang,sedihnya... :(
harap mdm sihat selalu & bertambah ketaqwaan kpdNya.
May Allah bless us always...
May Allah bless us with Husnul Khatimah,,, ameeen...

mawar said...

wa'alaikum salam white,

ya..lama tak dengar berita..
amiin..terimakasih atas doanya.