Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Departure

Shawal : You are not happy to see me...?

Self : Of course I am, Shawal...it's just that..

Shawal : You miss Ramadan.

Self : Yes..very much...

Shawal : It's time.. He has to leave.

Self : Yes... I understand. Life has to go on even without him.

Shawal : Did you spend your time well when he was around?

Self : I tried...Allah knows, I tried Shawal. But now I am worried.

Shawal : About what...

Self : When he was around I was stronger. He came with so much blessings and mercy from Allah. Now that he is gone, I feel so vulnerable... it's hard.. it's different now.

Shawal : Everything is temporary, even Ramadan. But Allah is always there. Ramadan came to give you the motivation and support, and now you must continue your journey without him.

Self : Yes...did he say anything before he leave, Shawal?

Shawal: Actually yes...Ramadan said, whenever you need a friend to comfort you, to support you , there's someone whom you can always rely on.

Self : Who is it, Shawal? Who??



Shawal : Patience.



" Be patient, for your patience is with the help of Allah" 
( An Nahl : 127 )


" Oh you who believe! Seek help with patient perseverance and prayer, for God is with those who patiently persevere "
( Al Baqarah : 153 )

No comments: