Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Fight Continues..

He (Satan) said: 'I swear by Your Might, that I will seduce all of them, except those among them who are Your sincere worshipers. '
(Saad: 82-83)


Satan sworn in the name of Allah, that he will continue to lure, coax, entice human into his doomed end. Satan lurks behind our wealth, our loved ones, our ambition. Satan disguises as friends, a caring and loving friend. Beautifying the journey to his way with enjoyment, fun...

Until one day, on the day that everything is clearly exposed, no more camouflage, no more pretension.
On that day Satan say, "You are on your own...I am not responsible for you.."

And when the issue has been decided,
Satan will say (to them):
'The promise which Allah made you was true. I promised you, but failed to keep it. I had no authority over you except that I called you, and you answered me.
Do not blame me, rather, blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me. I disbelieved in your associating me (with Allah) before. '
Indeed, for the evildoers there is a painful punishment.
(Ibrahim: 22)


Until that day, the fight continues...

Dear self,
Don't be deceived..

Ya Allah, Ya Rahmaan, Ya Rahiim,
Ya Muhaimin, The Protector
Ya Aziz, The Al Mighty, The Powerful
Ya Jabbar, The all Compelling
I beg You..
To help me..
To send me your angels
To guard my way
To expel my enemy
Amiin..Ya Rabbal Aalamiin.

No comments: